14 декабря состоялась виртуальная встреча Ассоциаций АЕМ.
Thank you for your interest in joining this meeting. As part of our ongoing engagement with the Associations of IB World Schools (AIBWS), we would like to invite you as head and/or deputy head of your association to join the IB AEM Development and Recognition Team (together with the other associations in the Africa, Europe and Middle East Region) for a short meeting and session to engage and share best practices and ideas for improved engagement.
At this session we will provide a brief update on IB Development and Recognition of the IB in the AEM region, followed by updates from two other Associations on the types of activities they have been engaged in, then followed by short breakout brainstorming sessions on how we at the IB and the Associations can together further improve engagement and cooperation.
- Introduction & Greetings (10 mins)
- Update from IB Development and Recognition Team for the AEM Region (20-30 mins)
- Association Updates: (10-15 Minutes each)
- IBSCA – International Baccalaureate Schools and Colleges Association of the UK and Ireland
- TIBSA – Association of IB World Schools in Turkey
- Breakout & Brainstorming: (20 mins)
- What are the top 3-5 things the IB (particularly Development and Recognition) can do to improve our engagement with AIBWS
- What are the top 3-5 things the AIBWS can do to improve our engagement together
- Discussion of Breakout outcomes (15 mins)
- Closing and next steps (10 mins)